ZODIAC’S SCHOOL VISITS PROGRAMME
WHY BOOK A GYMNASTICS SESSION AT ZODIAC?
It had been ‘wet play’ so the hall is still being cleared from lunchtime. Working at a ratio of 1 teacher to 30 pupils, you take your class down for their already shortened weekly indoor P.E lesson. This time you are hoping the equipment has been left in an accessible state so the children can actually use it, only to discover…. another class in the hall practising for their assembly.
A familiar scenario?
Gymnastics doesn’t have to be like this!
WHAT COULD IT BE LIKE INSTEAD?
- A class trip with a difference (and one that is less reliant on the weather)
- Great ratios (no less than 3 Zodiac staff for a class of 30)
- Qualified, specialist gymnastic coaches using specialist gymnastics equipment
- The opportunity for integrated cross-curricular links through gymnastics
- 1 and a half hours of dedicated gymnastics time that is fully compatible with the National Curriculum for Physical Education and a great use of your school’s Sports Premium Funding