Zodiac Gymnastics Club is a charitable incorporated organisation with the charity number 1175853. We have one registered premises located at Zodiac Gymnastics Club, the Arc 39 Western Drive, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 5XY.This policy explains how we will collect, process, use and protect any personal data that you provide to us.
Your personal information
We will collect and process data when you join our waiting list or book a holiday class. This data includes the following:
- Personal information such as your child’s name, your child’s date of birth, your child’s gender, postal and email address, relevant medical information of child, emergency contact name and contact telephone numbers.
- Username and passwords are held by Paysubsonline.com and Zodiac Gymnastics Club do not have access to passwords. For full security and data protection policies for Paysubsonline please click the following link https://paysubsonline.com/membershipmanagementsecurity.aspx
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We do not hold personal bank or card details.
- We will remove the majority of your data from our system 12 months after you or your child have stopped attending Zodiac Gymnastics Club. After this time we will retain minimal information for 7 years for accounting purposes. We have a legal obligation to keep data for this period of time. For those that have registered for pay as you go classes you will be emailed every 6 months to confirm that you are happy for us to keep you registered on the system.
- If you were to have an accident on our premises we will complete an accident report. We have a legal obligation to keep this data will need to be kept for the following length of time:
- Adults- 3 years from the time of accident
- Children- until they reach 21 years old
Acceptance of Terms
By submitting information to us or by using our website or registering for services through our website, you:
- Consent to our collecting and processing your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice.
Use of your information
We may use the information that you provide or that we collect for the following contractual purposes:
- To register for our waiting list and be contacted in regard to holiday and permanent classes. Occasional contact regarding club fundraising activities.
- Maintaining class attendance and records, and fee payments.
- To take advice and action in relation to collection of debts.
We may use the information that you provide or that we collect for the following legal
- To ensure you/ your child is well supported and safe whilst participating in their classes.
Disclosure of your information
We value your privacy and do not sell your information to any third parties under any circumstances.
We may give information about you if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so. This includes emergency services and debt recovery companies.
Paysubsonline.com is the processor of your personal data by providing data storage and the management system that is used by Zodiac Gymnastics Club to manage and control the provision of classes to you.
For accounting purposes, we have a third-party accountant employed by us, who for the purposes of billing, debt recovery and accounting duties may have access to your personal data.
Communicating with you
We will only send emails to individuals who have registered via www.zodiacgymnastics.org.uk or as part of an ongoing relationship we have with an
individual or business.
Your right to control what communications, if any, that you receive from Zodiac Gymnastics Club is important to us. The information below will assist you in understanding the different communications options you have, and how you can notify us of changes in your
preferences or to unsubscribe in general.
Zodiac Gymnastics Club may email those that have expressed an interest about holiday classes, fundraising activities, any kit/ clothing information or promotions and any other relevant correspondence e.g. short notice closures, competitions etc. You can opt in or out at any time via your paysubsonline account. Please note that opting out may affect our ability to carry out the things we need to do for you or your child to take part in our classes.
In addition, you may contact us on 07808 522938 to request that your preference be changed. Any requests may take up to 5 working days.
Access to information
You have a right and are able to access the personal data we hold about you at any time by logging in to your Paysubsonline.com account. You are also able to make changes to that data at any time by logging in. In addition if you need this in writing please visit reception. If you have any trouble logging in to your Paysubsonline.com account you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 07808 522938 for help.
Changes to this privacy notice
This notice was last updated on 01/09/18.
The full details of Paysubsonline.com security policies can be found by clicking the following link: https://paysubsonline.com/membershipmanagementsecurity.aspx
Where you have a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
If your personal data is accessed by an unauthorised third party, we will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of such unauthorised access.
We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of this Site which is caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including the electronic transmission of information, content, material and data over
the internet and the interception and decryption of it by others.
We are not responsible to you for any losses or damage you may suffer caused by any distributed denial-of-service attack, or any viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful and which may infect, contaminate or damage your computer equipment or computer programs, or cause damage to software or damage to or loss of data unless caused by our negligence. You should ensure that you use appropriate virus
checking software and firewalls.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Site continues to be available there may be times when it is not available. This may be for reasons relating to the maintenance of, or alterations to, the Site or for reasons beyond our control. We are not responsible to you if the Site is unavailable.Contacting us
All questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice should be addressed to:
Zodiac Gymnastics Club, The Arc 39 western Drive, Caterham, surrey, CR3 5JR.
If you object to your data being processed please contact Coach Rachel to discuss